The predecessor of STEINER-AUTOHOF Kft., STEINER Kft., was founded in Bicske in 1991 by the GmbH, for the activities of retailing of automotive fuel, restaurant catering and vehicular tank cleaning.
Alois Steiner Kft. is owned by the Austrian Alois Steiner GmbH, founded in 1928, headquartered in Illmitz, next to Neusiedler Lake. The company’s founder, Alois Steiner, started the business with groupage freight of milk and freight transport.
Between 1995 and 2009, the owner of the 5 Ha area next to the M1 motorway was the German LOMO GmbH, which changed its name to LOMO Hungária Kft. As of 14 December 2009, Alois Steiner GmbH is again the owner and hereafter is called STEINER-AUTOHOF Kft.